"Make America Great Britain" - Donald 'Not-A-Russian-Spy' Trump

Thursday, March 31, 2016

First World Problems... Almost

This isn't the story. This isn't a rant. This is a life story.  Surprisingly, my first one it being the most common subject.  The random story will continue tomorrow.  That's not in March.  I've fallen into a blogging hole.  Of blogging.  Without further ado, I present The Legend of the Starbucks Deprival

Our hero was on his way to the legendary magician Santa Fe, who resided in the great fortress of New Mexico.  Halfway through, his horse started faltering and he and his companions were forced to turn back to the horse doctor of Pueblo.  Although it would soon be closing time, he quickly checked out the horses and discovered a poison in them likely from when they went to have the horse shoes tuned.  He then pointed us to his NEIGHbor who rented out horses.  Luckily there were some left and our group of adventurers were on their way once more to visit the magician.  Except for one thing:  they were supposed to deliver a message of the Order of the Starbucks by ten that night, and they would arrive at the post office known as the WiFi after ten.  Our heros carrier pigeons wing was hurt, and couldn't deliver to the post office.  So our hero had a problem.  He had been working all month for the Order of the Starbucks so this setback would be a catastrophe.  But one of the other travelers had an idea!  They lent him their pigeon and soon, our hero was on track for the Order of the Starbucks.  Today, as his final challenge, he is recounting the setback, to bring it to the WiFi, and join the Order of the Starbucks...

6 comments:

  1. Wow, those problems are, sniff, AWUFUL! I don't live with that! I would be saying that in a very dramatic voice. Nice slice, I should have done this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disclaimer : I actually have done a life story. About a bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the slice? I am happy that you finished the slice challenge; nice job! I have to say that this is funny and not that true, but it is amusing to read. Good job! I'm glad you abandoned the plot generator one, as where you went with it was random and senseless, to say the least. Though that was on purpose. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't abandon it... Tomorrow Maia. Tomorrow.

      Delete
  4. This is a good Tolkien-ish version of what the challenge was like, and it describes the struggle well. I congratulate you on your completing this quest. I am just glad that if you keep posting I will continue to have creepy daily entertainment. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, it was about a road trip to Santa Fe! Not the challenge at all...

      Delete