"Make America Great Britain" - Donald 'Not-A-Russian-Spy' Trump

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

A Trip in Review: Santa Fe

When you first hear the term "Santa Fe Dry Goods" you probably expect a nice little spice shop in Santa Fe.  This isn't the case.  Go to Santa Fe Dry Goods and you'll find a clothing store.   A CLOTHING STORE.  This is not a paid message.  There were a lot of similar things on the trip, that were quirky and somehow terrifying.  Oh what a nice spice sho- oooh look a designer q-tip!  (Q-Tips are very stylish.  I wear them all the time!  Then again, I'm not very stylish...)  It's a quirky type of paprika until you notice that you're staring at q-tips.  Tye-Dye Q-Tips.  There was one place in Santa Fe where the quirkiness was in the products and the terrifyingness was in the title.  They had really nice fossils, but the title was Dinosaurs and More.  If I didn't look in the window I wouldn't have gone in. Now heres another thing:

I can't really tell whether or not that dream catcher is working.  Really, when that picture was taken she must have been  A) Pissed for Overworking, B) Extremely Constipated, or C) [You Must Have Gold Membership™ to Read This]

All of those are nightmares.  Especially the third one... trust me, it's the worst.  And now these cute pigs, that had little cards.  Heres the first one of the actual pig:


And now the Card:



Lets look at the first part:  "Whats wrong with these pigs?"  I don't know, why don't you tell me?  "They only have three legs!"  Ok...  "But thats a good thing,"  THIS WENT DARK FAST.  If you are trying to get people to buy things, don't talk about the countless hours of fun tearing off pig legs and roasting them over the fire of the crematory...  Only me?  Huh.  Continuing, it says here that it gives you good luck?  Sort of like a rabbits foot?  So what this means is...

I'm really lucky?
In cash please.

Image Credit:  This and This splurged together.  The other pictures are of products from a shop.  In Santa Fe.

Wait!  I forgot about the art!

We went to way too many galleries.  I didn't like it all that much.   The End.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a very interesting store, and like a fun trip to Santa Fe. Now I am just thinking about merging a pig and a rabbit, and I am disturbed. I do wonder where the leg went, though. The final image is a funny ending to a great slice. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete