The three editor things:
- ultra yak
- unsuitable dugong
- tame kitter
Ok. So this was a mix of crazy and well... tame. Heheheh. Some of these will be easier, (Delicious Cow) And some will be harder (WTF IS A DUGONG) But One Victor will emerge as the TRUE GIMP/PHOTO EDITING MASTER. DUNDUNDUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's start.
This is a very nice piece which has literally taken AN HOUR. I think. Every time I get anywhere close to finishing, my progress is deleted. In the end, I got very good at making space yaks. Method? Taking a yak. Making the Eyes glow via the marker tool (Yeah I'm sorta boring like that) Adding a space helmet. Copying the face thing into another layer to make it transparent. Then Boom. Done.
I did research, dugongs live around to 70 years... So it's not totally unreasonable, right?
Hold on....
TIL that dugongs are mammals, so they breath air... THIS IS A REALISTIC SITUATION! I MESSED UP THE PROMPT!
After more researching...
TIL that usually 40 year old strangers aren't allowed at kid's parties. Who knew.
Unsuitable.
Next one.... Kitter intensifies...
KITTER.
KITTER.
ALREADY TAME.
AYAYYAYAYA.
New Adjective: Fancy
This needs no explanation. KITTER OVERLORDS ARE HERE.
Let's start.
![]() |
| Nobody Can hear you GROW STRONGER in Outer Space! |
![]() |
"Look Who's 40"
|
Hold on....
TIL that dugongs are mammals, so they breath air... THIS IS A REALISTIC SITUATION! I MESSED UP THE PROMPT!
After more researching...
TIL that usually 40 year old strangers aren't allowed at kid's parties. Who knew.
Unsuitable.
Next one.... Kitter intensifies...
KITTER.
KITTER.
ALREADY TAME.
AYAYYAYAYA.
New Adjective: Fancy
![]() |
| Best kitter. This kitter doesn't believe in mayonnaise. This kitter only eats Escargot like a proper gentlecat. |



...weren't they already? I won't pretend to understand your pop culture references, but I do like your photo editing tools. Nice job!
ReplyDeleteUmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
ReplyDeleteSpaghetti's post isn't up yet, so I can't judge, but the space yak is awesome and the kitter makes me happy.
ReplyDeleteThe Yak is my favorite!! I will judge when Spaghetti puts his post up. Nice slice!!
ReplyDeleteJust you wait until I get mine up. You're going d o w n.
ReplyDeleteI have no idea how to work photo shop, but well done!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, the winner of the photoshop contest is Zack!
ReplyDeleteOk then, I do not know what to think, the prompts were taken in such diverse ways it is hardly a comparison worth trying to make. Good job, however with the yak. Nice slice!
ReplyDelete