"Make America Great Britain" - Donald 'Not-A-Russian-Spy' Trump

Friday, March 31, 2017

The End...

It's the end of a few things now.  The end of Photoshop telephone, the end of March, and the end of my time blogging at Logan.  And I know a few of you are thinking "YES!  THIS $*90^&%)%A)$*($^$^%$)^&)^)^)^&)&^)$) IS FINALLY STOPPING BLOGGING!  THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!" But it's not...

I've been doing the SoL challenge for two years now, and my posts have evolved A LOT.  I started two years ago with a rant on Leap day with cussing literally every other sentence.  And then there's this month, where most blog posts I "rarely" cuss if ever...  And the content has changed a bit too.  I've evolved from using MS Paint, and now I actually make Semi quality Photoshop's.  But it's the end of an era.  No more march rants.  No more random pictures.  But SoL is going to keep happening.  And stuff.  Two years from now, are there even going to be rants?  Is there even going to be SoL?  So yeah.  SoL is over.  :(

Goodbye SoL... You will be missed...

I combined everything into the Trump rally, and it's a masterpiece. 
Now for a brief rant on memes that everyone needs:

Actually, if you aren't dank such as Spaghetti and I, I suggest skipping this part

iFUNNY MEMES ARE NORMIE MEMES.  FACT
FACEBOOK MEMES ARE NORMIE MEMES.  ALSO FACT
9GAG MEMES ARE NORMIE MEMES.  FACT TOO
4/20 ISN'T A HOLIDAY FOR WEED.
ALL MEMES GROW OLD AFTER A WEEK OF USAGE.
IMPACT FONT IS NOT MEME FONT, UNLESS YOU ARE A NORMIE.

And most importantly:

JET FUEL.
CAN'T.
MELT.
STEEL.
BEAMS.

Nice try, Bush.

Also, the greatest tragedy of 2017 is NOT Trumps Election... If you can guess what it was you win.

You can follow the blog and I might keep slicing.. Potentially......

Probably not though, but follow just in case!

1 comment:

  1. The first part is a bit sad; if hi877gh school doesn'tgive much work than I rec`ommend you slice next year too. I like the Photoshop compilation, though it is also pretty te66riffyinfdg. I also won't pretend to understand the bit where all grasp of the English language leaves youae. But anyways, nice job!

    *Sorry about spelling errors, my dog was on the keyboard. It's pretty cute, actually.

    ReplyDelete