"Make America Great Britain" - Donald 'Not-A-Russian-Spy' Trump

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Jugger

Remember that blog about Jugger?  See that part about today being a game day?  Well I went.  I killed people.  At Utah Park, there were five teams, some from as far as Pueblo or Colorado Springs (I'm not sure whether or not there were people from there).  The Reapers and Spartans, from around Denver, The Psycho's from Colorado, some other team that I forget the name of from Colorado Springs, and the Red City Mercenaries which was made up of people from other teams who wanted to play extra games, and people who just showed up and understood the rules.  That's the team I played on.  I tried out being the quick (This really won't make sense for people who don't know the rules) and I did pretty well, scoring a few points.  We only beat one team but it was fun playing, and assaulting people with swords. The people were very welcoming, and helped train us to be our best although they made the mistake of going easy on us the first game.  It was very exhausting but luckily at the end they supplied hot dogs and donuts.  Time to get some rest...


SH*T I HAVE HOMEWORK

3 comments:

  1. Nice slice, it sounds like a lot of fun.
    Hmmm... seeing as I am terrible at swordfighting and have another few years of TSD to go before being formally trained, where and when is this? And can it be played with, say, a ball/hunk of foam in one's backyard with one's sibling/friends?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you make proper weapons and get enough people together, yes. I'm working on it.

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a very interesting game. Seriously, I should really try this. Playing with foam swords sounds enjoyable, especially when you can say you are playing a specific sport. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete