31...
27...
27...
![]() |
| Empty Space? All stars will be removed. Yes / No Bad Puns are Bad |
27...
27...
24...
24...
23...
22...
23...
20...
22...
24...
25...
18...
19...
18...
And 17.
This is the amount of comments on the main blog that links to everything, which directly correlates to the amount of slicers. Keep in mind, some days there may be more comments because links didn't work and there was a need to repost, but overall it is the average number of people posting daily. Why did 18 people quit? On Febrewary (Still one of my favorite words to "Accidentally" mispell) 29th, the tech lab was full of people determined to get Starbucks. It would be easy! Simple! Just blog every day! Yet little by little, people forgot one blog and quit. It's funny how many people thought they could be one of the people to get Starbucks, yet quit on the fifth or sixth day. And the number of people running out of things to write about, talking about random stuff. Wait a minute, that was me from the beginning! I've found me tribe mum! I've never written about a serious subject in my blog! No, I don't consider politics serious, because TRUMP! And Hillary's eMail scandal, but seriously! Or not seriously, according to previous blog posts. The thing is, a kindergartener writing an "All about Me" would be more serious than these posts, assuming people ACTUALLY REMEMBER ALL ABOUT ME'S! It was probably just a public school thing, but still! This post is only proving a point about posting random things. And now, its time for the top 5 random things people post about! (I have no other way to end this blog)
5. Rants (I wonder who does this)
4. Top Ten Pet Peeves (Number Eleven is the Worst!)
3. Stories (Goiing UP!)
2. Rhymes (It's unhealthy how many random words are learned)
1. Absolutely Nothing! (They Quit a Year Ago)
Also Image Credit can be found just by clicking "No" and "Yes"

This is something I have wondered about many times before, and it is interesting that you put it into words. I definitely agree with your list on what people post about. Nice slice!
ReplyDelete