Huh I wonder where he's looking? Ohhh....
So, it's time to launch into our future! In Canada
Great. Kanye West is running for president in 2020... And Donald Trump is running for nationwide dic- President in 2016... Man, hopefully my Canadian citizenship is filed by then! So lets start with a few questions about Kanye's presidency, ones that nobody thinks about. Do you support Donald Trump? Wait, thats already been asked, so WHO WILL THE FIRST LADY BE??!?!?!?!?! Think about that for a second while I play the Jeopardy Theme song....
Yup. Mrs. Car-dashingon. Or Mrs. Karfashionion? I'm confused, how do I spell it? Oh, Kardashian. The one that has a hard time with her own social problems, put aside a world ruler and fashion model? Man, someone should tell this dude that things can only go South, West. With the comfiest seats and smoothest fli- NOPE... That gets me every time, wrong south. Someone who can hardly solve a disagreement solving world hunger? I don't see it happening, unless the world is hungering for another Kanye Album! Nope? Good. So now that we know his Ability to be president, we can move on to- Wait I'm getting a transmission. Yes? The new season of Keeping up With the Kardashians is taking place in the white house? And it's nothing like House of Cards (By the way, I've never seen either of those, and have no interest in it) This sounds Awful Great! But what's Kanye going to do about Trump?
TRUMP.
And now, part two of moving to Canada begins. Actually know what I really like the number two. Really nice, especially with a dollar sign and lots of zeros. I love zeros. I love the number two too though. Mexicans aren't like either of those though, so we should separate two's from them. MAKE TWO GREAT AGAIN PEOPLE, And VOTE FOR ME, TRUMP IN 2016!



Okay. I didn't get all of those, but the images lent another dimension to your not-rant. Yup, this totally didn't turn into a rant. You expressed your views, um, passionately. Nice slice!
ReplyDeleteI also don't get all of the jokes, but the images do add a nice touch to your blog. You ask some good questions. Nice rant/opinionated piece.
ReplyDelete