![]() |
| A Global Audience |
Look globes, I mean no harm to your people and did not intend to hurt your feelings when I used google maps. Seriously, I didn't. Please don't hurt me! Please donnnntt......
This is the global union of globes speaking. We are here to harvest you all. Two million years ago, you vermin took over our mother Earth, and we were forced into the shadows to wait. But we will wait no more. Please line up where you are standing and find sacrifices for your local globe. Those who obey are allowed life. Those who don't? Suffer. For eternity. We have taken this young blogger as an example for those who don't follow our orders. He is now watching nursery songs with CGI'd bears in our home. Those who honor the false prophet Google will also be punished. Remember, big mother is watching you.
00101110 00101110 00101110 00101110 00100000 00101110 00100000 00101110 00101101 00101110 00101110 00100000 00101110 00101101 00101101 00101110

I didn't know that! I would consider both of us to be global bloggers. Are you actually gonna continue this?
ReplyDeleteWait- what did the binary say? I translated it but got a bunch of boxes and the letter K. Please advise. Also, now globe symbiosis is a thing.
ReplyDeleteTry This
DeleteThis is amazing. That's all. None of my slices can compare to this one.
ReplyDeleteThis is really funny, and it is highly enjoyable to read. Good job! Just curious, why the morbid binary?
ReplyDeleteThis was so much fun to read. I enjoyed that you wrote from the globes point of view. Good slice.
ReplyDeleteUnique and creative and I like the binary at the end. Always interested to see what will be next!
ReplyDelete