Well apparently it's only my computer that has the stupid monochrome emotes. I checked on a mac today, and they were perfectly colorful. WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME? Well I feel like I sorta promised something for todays blog, so here we go.
🎬🚁🌭
3... 2... 1... Action! The clapper board hit's together and I know it's time for the first shot. After weeks of back and forth with the helicopter company, it was finally time for the ad. The one that would give us a ton of revenue. The hotdog trickshot compilation. First, I toss the hotdog through the hoop. Perfect. I then proceed to catch the hotdog in my mouth and eat it. More perfect. I take the next hot dog and toss it into the blades of the helicopter, chopping it into pieces. Finally I 360 n'scoped each piece with my ketchup gun. Ooohh yeahhh.
Well that was just... Weird. At first I thought that I would do a serious story, but then I realized a) who was writing it and b) that it had to include hot dogs. I'M SORRY.
😨📦🍧
Hello people of r/nosleep. Thank you all so much for your advice on what to do from the previous updates. This is update 4 (Finale) on "I should not have opened that package". Let's start. Thank's to you all, I finally figured out that the shaved ice flavor was cherry, not blood. This present came from u/poolsnacks, who I previously thought was a serial killer that was stalking me. This experience has been very hard on me, and throughout this experience I have been fearful FOR MY LIFE. Also, the package was just a freezer for the shaved ice, which makes sense because it has to stay cold. If you will allow me to leave, u/poolsnacks just came over. Apparently he wants to see who can fit into the freezer for the shaved ice and want's to make some more cherry syrup. u/PM_me_my_IQ signing off.
If you are confused, visit reddit.com/r/nosleep. Actually, don't. It will ruin your life.
🐌🚃👡
There once was a snail that lived in a womans sandal that floated through the sewers of San Francisco. But this wasn't just any snail. This snail was special. He LOVED the streetcars that ran back and forth across the city. This snail only had one wish: To be able to travel as fast as the streetcars that traveled through his city. But there was one problem. He was only a snail, and whenever he saw a streetcar he could never catch up to it to grab on. Finally, our snail had an idea. He would sit on the tracks and he would grab onto the wheels of a streetcar. Unfortunately, our snail hero got run over and is now a famous race-snail in heaven. #NeverForget
Well. That was better than your plot generator tale last year. I like the idea here.
ReplyDeleteOh god... This reminds me of this strange app where you have to match the emojis with their meanings, except this is a much stranger version. Nice post!
ReplyDelete