"Make America Great Britain" - Donald 'Not-A-Russian-Spy' Trump

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

New Year, New Blog (And an all new rant!(Rant Not Included))

No, I am not creating a new blog.  Just a name change.  Relax people! This has all the same rants, all the same parodies and all the same viewers!  Heck, it even has the same name as it did a minute ago!  Now, without further ado... (Oddly) Opinionated with Zack Biggs!  Now announcing an ongoing series for the new blog:  Wall Reviews.

I know what you're thinking... who reviews walls? (Other than bored 8th grade bloggers that are bored and redundantly bored)

Well I review walls.  Starting with the tech lab wall.

This is the tech lab wall. Duh
Hmm... Well this is a very interesting wall.  It has a nice bumpy texture that adds to the room by being too disgusting to look at forcing you to look at the other feature of the room: (No, it's not the computers)
Max.  The Max is a very interesting wall design because it has an important feature that not many other walls have: a hat.  This hat provides the Max design of walls with added insulation and is particularly good for it's built in technology integration.  Unfortunately, due to being built into a wall, the iPhone 18 isn't actually functional without removing the Max wall.  This problem is countered with the fact that the Max wall has the complete design of a human and has full capability to get up and do something else with it's life.
The second edition Max wall doesn't come with the bonus insulation, but has a larger size for larger scale building projects, such as building an HQ for ninjas.  Although it seems quite friendly at first, all of your personal belongings will be stolen and handed off to the walls minions.  Do not trust this wall.  It will PUN-ish you.

Well, this has been wall reviews!  On second thought, this will probably not be an ongoing series... Unless I get two pageviews.  Hah!  I've beat the system!  (More on that tomorrow)

6 comments:

  1. Happy that your unique style, humor, and voice are blogging again! Wall....I've be signing off now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well. I won't say I expected anything other than complete randomity. Though I did like the Rantdom title. I always assumed it was a pun of Random... no? Clearly I have spent too much time around the Max wall (large). I look forward to tomorrow's batch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the strangeness of it and I personally think that you should keep doing wall reviews because personally I never thought much about a wall but who knows maybe I will start to review walls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I have already laid a trademark on the concept of wall reviewing. If you even think of trying to review walls my lawyers will be seeing you with large(ish) frowny faces.

      Delete
  4. This was interesting, and a neat way to start the SOL challenge. I really like how you included pictures.

    ReplyDelete