"Make America Great Britain" - Donald 'Not-A-Russian-Spy' Trump

Thursday, March 1, 2018

What

Nice!  It's slicing time!  Except it's not hosted by Max (what were you thinking) and I go to DSA!  Fun!  I don't really know what else to write about but I'm going to see Hamilton tommorow so thats exciting, I guess.  why am i doing this 

I'm at school during lunch and not really feeling a stroke of inspiration so I guess I'll just leave it here plus I have to go to human geo.  Why am I doing this.

Thats it I guess.  Oh, I also have a new background for my blog instead of that cringy acid-trip green and blue shit that was going on.  So if anyone has any ideas for something to put there instead then plz halp.  Oh, also if anyone has any good pictures for photoshopping put them in the comments.  Probably gonna do that mostly every day with one photoshop a day, so that should be... exciting.  I guess.  Fun. 


Oh, and enjoy the cringe fest.  I don't know where I went wrong in life for this thing ^

No comments:

Post a Comment