"Make America Great Britain" - Donald 'Not-A-Russian-Spy' Trump

Saturday, March 3, 2018

Hamilton

As you might know, I have the attitude of a teenage fangirl, which is why last night I went to see Hamilton.  The extremely accurate* musical about our founding fathers doing rap battles.  That one.  Overall it was pretty good except for the part where they were using handheld mics during the cabinet battles.  With all the other props and costumes being clearly set into the 18th and 19th centuries, that shit sucked and broke immersion.  I know, I know, I'm just a dumb tech major but WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?!  THAT SHITS NOT GOOD AT ALL.  FUCKING FIRE WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THAT IDEA.  The rest was pretty good though, and I don't have anything else to nitpick other than their voices were a bit too boosted at the beginning.  Oh yeah, I also went to get Pho.  That was pretty Pho-king good too.

Nice! I hate it.


*Citation needed

1 comment:

  1. We're going to see Hamilton soonish, so I'm excited, but that does sound kind of obnoxious.

    ReplyDelete