Today Miles made a post about anticipation, and trying to be the first to post and that got me thinking: If you've ever been early in youtube comments, all you see is pretty much one thing: "FIRST!". My question: WHY! ARE YOU INSANE! NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS! To put it more kindly, Why do these people shout this out to the world, that they are first to see a video that possibly millions will watch. (By the way Miles, I'm not including you in this group, since you, simply put, aren't screaming "First" and instead made a nice poem. Also, you simply brought this to my attention and aren't exhibiting these qualities). So my reasoning: Attention. They can't comment anything about the video, since they haven't seen it yet, and they don't want to wait, because then there will be more comments, therefore less of a chance to be noticed. So they have one option: "First". Their strategies never work out. If you've ever been late in youtube comments, you will notice something. It's the funny things that make it to the top. Attention. The one span phoenix'es have that's short.
By the way, if you say "First" in these comments, I will delete your comment. It's not funny. I WILL.
Very funny, but also very true. It appears you found the HTML operation. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but your rants are well-structured and move from point to point well. And finally: thirst.
ReplyDelete(What? My water bottle was empty a long time ago.)
This is very true. I have seen that way to much. It's a creative thing to write about! Nice job!
ReplyDeleteI definitely agree. I like how detailed and accurate your blog is without stretching on and on. Nice slice!
ReplyDelete