"Make America Great Britain" - Donald 'Not-A-Russian-Spy' Trump

Friday, March 4, 2016

Skiing

So today I'm skiing... Because of this, This was written on Wednesday to save work, and I'm lazy.  So yay!  Skiing!  There's really nothing else to say, other than last time I went skiing with this friend, we had some interesting races with our parents, most of which were won by bending the rules in ways that garentee or give a head start on our victory.  We didn't cheat though... we just gave them "Priorities other than winning"  There was no violence, by the way.  The most dangerous of the "Priorities"  was to find me when I "got lost in the woods".  In reality, I had left the woods downhill from there, but nobody has to know...  I might talk about what we actually did skiing Saturday, or for readers tomorrow...  All I can say now is,  WE WILL WIN.

3 comments:

  1. This was really funny! I would totally do the same thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Good job. I won't pretend I don't do this in other things (like my brother and I asking the other to find things geographically that aren't on the map) but my nonexistent prowess at skiing prevents me from this. Nice slice, however, you are good at pacing in your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I don't ski, I can still easily understand your blog, which is nice. This is a really entertaining slice, and if I did ski, I would most likely bend th rules as well. Great post!

    ReplyDelete