Strong British Accent:
Previously, on random plot generator:
I'm a bit dry on idea's. Then I came up with an Idea! How ironic.
http://writingexercises.co.uk/plotgenerator.php
A lively 33 year-old man
A reckless 65 year-old woman
The story begins in a prison
Someone is badly injured in a car crash
It's a story about a countdown to disaster
Your character discovers some unpleasant truths
Because nothing ever goes wrong when you generate a random plot and expect it to make sense. Here goes nothing. THIS IS GOING TO BE OVERLY EXAGGERATED. IF YOU ARE DEATHLY ALLERGIC TO SARCASM, YOU SHOULD FINISH UP YOUR WILL, THERE IS ONLY A FEW MINUTES LEFT.
We're back! Oh golly I can't seem to remember where we left off! I think I'll continue on with the radiation sickness! So our 65 year old friend had a fantastic idea! It was that we should go diving in a nuclear reactor! This is great since now I have a third eye to see people with as well as a lethal dose of radiation. We could become a cool gang: The Eye 65! Busting people left and right, that would be great! Unfortunately, my third eye is going to cause a few problems, namely dieing in a month but every cloud has a silver lining! I have a mother f**king third eye! My new friend taught me that phrase which is amazing. She's so kind. Wait... I must have forgotten to tell you! And I can tell you tomorrow!
I did say that this would be longer. Well
H
E
R
E
Y
O
U
G
O
Longer. See?
Well. Besides the swear word, this is essentially the same as the first one, which is to say, kind of scary. And what did you DO to the layout of your blog, or is it just glitching? Nice slice. Not really, I'm kind of scared by it, but I should probably finish in a positive fashion...
ReplyDeleteWell, being morally terrifying was probably your intent, but still.
Um, nice slice, that new phrase you learned from you friends, isn't one you should mess around with. But, good job.
ReplyDeleteThis is very interesting, and how random it is just adds to the odd affect. This slightly terrifies me and I think at this point we should start to worry about your sanity. Now that I am scarred, I think that you did a good job describing the different characters, and you are building up the tension well.
ReplyDelete