So over the break, I'm doing dog walking... YAY! (The owners of the dogs are out of town so I have to bike to their house every day and feed the dogs in the morning then again at night). The dogs (Kippy and Bandit) are the sweetest things and are generally the best... There's not really anything else to say so have some pictures and a video:
![]() |
| Kippykam 5000 |
![]() |
| Wut is going on Here? |
![]() |
| Howdy |
![]() |
| Banditcam |
![]() |
| Snobbish Macho Victorious Wanting Bear |





That last image is a pretty weird dog.
ReplyDeleteThe dog is in the audience, you just can't see it
DeleteInteresting last image, and amazingly cute dogs. I am also dog sitting this week, so I can relate. Nice slice!
ReplyDeleteI like to walk my dogs. Nice slice!
ReplyDeleteAww, those are the cutest dogs! Sometimes, I cat-sit for my neighbor's cats. Not quite the same, but still fun. The video didn't work for me, so I only had the pictures, though.
ReplyDelete