"Make America Great Britain" - Donald 'Not-A-Russian-Spy' Trump

Friday, March 3, 2017

Three Truths and A lie

As you might have figured out, yesterdays post was the lie.  Haha!!! I bet I tricked you!  After all, what seem more realistic?  Me not ranting or me being kidnapped by globes?  If you guessed the latter, you would be right!  So time to talk about three truths and a lie.

First off, it's meant to be two truths and a lie.  This bothers me more than it should, but it bothers me.  WHY WOULD YOU MAKE IT FOUR?  FOURS A WEIRD NUMBER!  But seriously, people consider three to be lucky, and is often a good number for things like tests where you have write x things from a list you memorized.  So please, MAKE IT THREE!

Second, you are encouraging kids to lie!  Why would you do that you monster?  It's almost as if you want to turn them into politicians!  You are allowing kids to practice creating believable lies in a risk free environment!  That will cause those kids to grow up and be even more crooked than my promises!  So just stop it.  Maybe do 3 truths and an "Alternative" truth instead.  At least that will get them talking in politician lingo.  Now time for three truths and an alternative truth:  This is my last rant, Lala land won best picture, nobody on the internet has opinions, and I'm a crazy maniac who has no feelings!  Leave your guess in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. The alternative truth is that no one on the internet has opinions. Or at least informed ones of any sort. That is my uninformed opinion. I'm glad to see this sort of thing back. Next up is the weird MS Paint graphics.
    Yes, I just said that. And I dare you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know for a fact that La La Land didn't win best picture, so I'm going to have to go with that. Your post was great and made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four is the best number, excuse you. I'm going to pretend to be an internet troll and say my uninformed opinion is that La La Land won best picture, any sources that say otherwise are FAKE NEWS, and obviously everyone on the internet has opinions! How else would I KNOW that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Four is overrated and was invented by the Chinese*. As for the lie, I know that La La Land didn't win best picture. This post was great and made me laugh.
    *This is a joke about Trump, I am not trying to offend anyone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two of those things are lies, so I am not going to guess. Nice job of working a harmless prompt into a rant, and THREE is the best, I agree. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a little confused by the three truths and a lie. I really liked the politician way of doing three truths and an alternate truth. Nice Slice.

    ReplyDelete